Supplying to Trade
We supply gift shops and galleries from large department stores to small independents throughout the UK and beyond.
If you are a buyer for a gift shop, own a gallery or perhaps are an interior designer and would like to see a copy of our trade brochure, please contact us on Tel/Fax: 01505 681060 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like access to our Trade Website, please register online and once we have received an email advising that you have applied, we will check to see if we can supply you at trade. Once you have Trade Access on the website you can place orders, email enquiries etc, all in your own time.
How to register for a Trade Account online:
- Click on My Account in top right hand corner and select Register
- Complete required fields and click Register
- On the next page, Successfully Registered, select Edit Profile
- Select User Groups
- Click the word 'join' for Trade Status. This will send us an email notifying us of your request for Trade Access.
Once we are satisfied that we can supply you as a stockist, we will make the appropriate permissions and you will be notified by email
Delivery Costs for Trade Customers:
- Orders up to the value of £120 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £10
- £200 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £14
- £300 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £18
- £400 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £22
- £500 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £28 orders over £500 (ex vat) are carriage free
We regularly exhibit at the following Trade Exhibitions:
- Scotlands Trade Fair, Spring, SECC, January
- Spring Fair, NEC, February
- Home & Gift, Harrogate, July
- Autumn Fair, NEC, September
- Scotlands Trade Fair, Autumn, SECC, September
(Please note that these fairs are strictly trade only and entry can only be made by showing your proof of trade.)