We supply gift shops and galleries from large department stores to small independents throughout the UK and beyond.
If you are a buyer for a gift shop, own a gallery or perhaps are an interior designer and would like to see a copy of our trade brochure, please contact us on Tel/Fax: 01505 681060 or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you would like access to our Trade Website, please register online and once we have received an email advising that you have applied, we will check to see if we can supply you at trade. Once you have Trade Access on the website you can place orders, email enquiries etc, all in your own time.
Please note that we do not allow our work to be sold on Amazon. Any accounts found to be doing so will be closed.
How to register for a Trade Account online:
- Click the Apply button at the top of this page.
- Complete required fields and click Submit.
- Wait a few days!
Once we are satisfied that we can supply you as a stockist, we will make the appropriate permissions and you will be notified by email.
Delivery Costs for Trade Customers:
Please note that 1st orders have to be £350 (ex vat) minimum.
- Orders up to the value of £120 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £10
- £200 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £14
- £300 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £18
- £400 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £22
- £500 (ex vat) the carriage charge is £28
- orders over £500 (ex vat) are carriage-free
We regularly exhibit at the following Trade Exhibitions:
- Scotlands Trade Fair, Spring, SECC, January
- Spring Fair, NEC, February
- Autumn Fair, NEC, September
- Scotlands Trade Fair, Autumn, SECC, September
(Please note that these fairs are strictly trade only and entry can only be made by showing your proof of trade.)